A BELLY-ONLY SESSION
Sometimes, all you need may be a maternity session to capture your journey into parenthood. Our standalone Beautiful Anticipation session is a maternity-only session meant for mummies and daddies who won’t be giving birth in George Town, mummies and babies who won’t be able to leave the house after birth, or those who simply haven’t decided on whether they need a newborn session just yet.
Beginning of a journey
Maternity sessions are a wonderful means for expectant couples to capture all the enjoyment and anticipation you’ll feel throughout pregnancy. As your body goes through several changes, expectant moms are noted to possess a “pregnancy glow”, whereas expectant dads have the tendency to smile a lot.
The simplest time to schedule your session is around 28-32 weeks once the belly is good and round. this can vary with every woman– and a few ladies who carry small, or gain little or no weight may like better to wait till 33-35 weeks.
A beautiful anticipation - $980
– up to 1.5 hours studio session during weekends
– up to 3 looks/setups
– 15 artistically enhanced digital images in full resolution, canvas-ready
– 4R prints of all selected images
– All chosen images will be in colour and black & white with printing rights.
There will be an additional charge of $100 if the belly session is done at your own place or at an agreed upon outdoor location in Singapore.
This session will be fully styled by us.
Styling your session
planning before your session
We will plan your session to ensure our expectations for its overall look and feel are perfectly aligned. By understanding what’s important to you, we will then style your session with our signature rustic aesthetic while incorporating personal elements that are meaningful to you.
From choosing a colour palette for your session—which includes your own outfit (and lingerie) or dresses and robes from our Studio Wardrobe Collection—to books you’re currently reading or even your favourite flowers!
- Setup – could include mummy only, mummy and daddy, mummy with older kid(s) or family, max of 4
- All chosen images will be in colour and black & white with printing rights.
- Please note that Bows and Ribbons Photography does not give out or sell RAW files/unedited work.
- We do not “return all photographs” because all our images are not deemed finished products until they have gone through the various stages of culling (removing duplicates), colour adjustments, digital editing, and finishing touches.
- Session extensions may be chargeable at $120 per hour.
- Belly sessions are meant for mommies and daddies to commemorate the excitement and anticipation surrounding the wait for your precious little one(s). However , if you would also like to include older siblings (up to 2 pax) or even family pets in your session, there will be an additional fee of $80. NOTE: Pets aren’t allowed in our studio. If you want to include your fur baby(ies) during your session, it will be done at either your place or an outdoor location.
- There will be an additional charge of $100 if the belly session is done at your own place or at an agreed upon outdoor location in Singapore.
- Hair and Makeup is available for $200. This is subject to availability.
After Your Session
- Images take two (2) weeks to process for the first viewing. You will receive a password-protected online preview gallery where you can view the photographs from our session. We typically process about 10% to 15% of the images achieved during a session.
- You will be given two (2) weeks to select your favorite photographs.
- Final images are in full resolution, canvas-ready and will be available for download minimum of four (4) weeks after you have selected your photographs from your online gallery.
- All final images will have been individually hand-edited by us, and are never outsourced, to ensure that they meet our highest artistic and consistency standards. This may result in occasional delays depending on our workload, but this is because each and every image is created entirely by us, from our camera to your final gallery.